MONTHLY STUDIO MEMBERSHIP
Membership is offered monthly to anyone 18 years or older who is an experienced, confident potter and knows they can work independently in a ceramics studio. Members must have taken a minimum of one introductory course, a refresher intermediate course with us or feel competent and confident in their ability to create pottery unsupervised and operate all studio equipment safely and properly. Our studio membership offers you:
- 24/7 entry to the studio! Come and work anytime it suits. Enter and leave the studio using your assigned personal code.
- Large dedicated studio space just for members with 11 wheels, 2 kilns, wedging and hand building tables, extruder and slab roller.
- Use of community studio tools
- A storage shelf for your work and tools
- Use of the member studio and all equipment
- Firing and glazing free with the purchase of our clays
- A supportive and friendly community of artists